Monday, May 18, 2009

A sneak peek for my (very patient) step-sister

Sorry I've been an absentee blogger lately...a combination of the end of the semester (I teach a design lab at TU) + the kick off of wedding season + a nasty cold meant that the last two weeks were pretty much a blur. But now I'm back on track with lots of new posts!

First up: The rest of this week is dedicated to my niece and nephews who I had the great luck to spend an entire weekend photographing. They'll each get their own post later this week, but today I'm sharing a few of my favorite group shots. I had so much fun chasing them around!
(P.S. To see an image larger, double-click on it.)

Don't mess with this gang!






This photo demands a good caption...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! Now which ones to hang on the wall. I don't think I can pick. Love the superhero ones.