Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Levan & Stephanie

As promised, here are a few of my favorites from my cousin Levan's wedding last month. Despite the rain, snow and hail it was a beautiful day. My aunt and uncle's house is truly breathtaking. They held the ceremony and reception at the house and really kept everything in the family...my uncle wrote the ceremony and performed the wedding, my aunt did all the cooking and I was the photographer. It really gave the whole day a cozy feeling and I'm so happy for Levan and Stephanie. They are so happy together and I wish them all the happiness in the world!






One of their vows was to keep each other laughing, so my cousin pulled this little stunt right before the kiss...






These are the ladies who pulled off all the cooking and setting up. My aunt is in the middle. Don't you love their aprons!



No comments: