Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here's some fun shots from last weekend's family camping trip. It was my first time actually camping. It's a little different from my father's definition of camping when we were little. He used to let us set up sleeping bags in his home office and we each got to pick out a candy and movie and stay up really late, like 11 p.m. This time there was actually a tent and some trees. It was pretty fun. Ben and I were only there for one full day, but we packed a lot into it. My youngest brother and I took a nice long hike in the morning, later in the afternoon we went kayaking and of course there were plenty of campfire meals.

Here's Vince all ready to head our on our hike. After experiencing Bonnaroo last month, he's a camping pro.


Here's a few pretty shots from our hike.



And of course the requisite Alex photos... ( I am powerless against his cuteness)




1 comment:

Sarah McCoy Photography said...

Look at his eyes! So freakin cute! It looks like you had a nice time getting away from it all.