Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Katy & Craig | Connecticut Wedding Photography

A few weeks ago I went up to CT to help my good friend Sarah cover Katy and Craig's wedding. It's always a treat to shoot with Sarah. Since I'm second photographer, I get to cover the boys "getting ready." Usually this includes a lot of setting around and drinking beer. I even had one group stage a pillow fight and then fake toboggan in the bathtub. (That definitely made for some entertaining photos.) Then about half an hour before their transportation comes the guys start looking for their tuxes. But not this group of boys — When I arrived at 11:30, I was greeted by six fully dressed and ready-to-go men. So we took advantage of the situation and went across the street to take some early portraits in the park.



Before the ceremony...

I also got to play in the choir loft.




There was some crazy light in the church. This is probably my favorite priest photo,even though this priest reminds me of a teach I had in high school who I didn't like very much.

Later, after the ceremony, we got another treat when we went to City Hall for formal portraits. I'm pretty sure Sarah and I could have spent the whole day just playing in there.








There's always time for a quick shot in a rotating door...



Rocking out to Bon Jovi.


1 comment:

JoanneTNigitoRaftas said...

The City Hall pictures are excellent!