Monday, August 17, 2009

I have no self control...

Saturday we took Alex out to Cedar Beach in Allentown for his six month photos. We got the perfect glowy light, and even though it was pretty toasty outside, Alex stayed in good spirits for most of the shoot. Just when we thought he was about done, his daddy showed up and he just couldn't stop smiling and jabbering away. He's just so freaking adorable that even at the risk of boring you I just couldn't narrow down these photos any more.


What's better than a bucket hat on a baby?


Ok, a monkey might be cuter.



These next few are special requests from Alex's dad...




His beautiful mom...I guess it's easy to see why he's so good looking.




Beautiful glowy light...it was so worth chancing the cranky baby.



This is when Daddy arrived at the shoot...notice the huge smile.



We decided to end the shoot by popping him in the water. We weren't sure how he'd react, but I'm so glad we went for it because these are my favorite shots. He looks like a little Buddha...





The blue, the green, the adorable kid, I just couldn't resist. I told you, no self control.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really glad you posted all the photos &
did not use that "self control!"