Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pet day in the Park!

This is one of my favorite days of the year! I get to help out my fellow photog (and good friend) Sarah McCoy at her church's Pet Day in the Park, up in Glastonbury, CT. We get under 5 minutes with each group and try to get a smile from both the two-legged and four-legged subjects. These are far from award winning photos, but I love the challenge of getting everyone set and smiling at the same time. Plus it's really funny to see how much the owners and dogs look alike! Here's a few of my favorites:



Check out the tongue on this guy.



Smallest dog ever!


One of the biggest challenges of the day: The dog wouldn't stay still and every time we got the kids set, the dog would get up and walk out of the photo. None of the kids was strong enough to hold onto him, so I just had them all run up and hug the dog at once...It took a couple tries, but we actually got one with everyone's face.


No comments: